Dear Tracey,
I cannot tell you how I am enjoying Frugal Luxuries. You have been able to articulate the way I think but am not always able to express...I work at living the life you describe in your book. Daily I go about my activities in a peaceful and gentle way.
After two decades of not working [outside the home], I took a job in a shop downtown--a job I thoroughly enjoyed. However, after two and a half years, I gave my resignation. For me, the reason was "to have time to lean on the end of my broom after sweeping." Your book suggests this same simple attitude about daily life. To most, I would think, it all sounds too simple or maybe like a fairy tale--but I am living proof that it works.
Keep sowing the seeds of simplicity. I love it--a truly lost art.
Carolyn McDonald
DET BLOMMAR I ALLA FALL HOS ANDRA MEN INTE HOS MIG
-
I år har det varit det sämsta året i vår trädgård, inget har växt.
Det har varit så extremt torrt, det som dock har växt är ogräs.
Konstigt att det växer vi...
21 hours ago
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment