This article from The Simple Dollar offers important insight on the way our brains work when it comes to buying/spending and building sales resistance. It's not too long and offers some very valuable points!
You can read it here:
The Simple Dollar
DET BLOMMAR I ALLA FALL HOS ANDRA MEN INTE HOS MIG
-
I år har det varit det sämsta året i vår trädgård, inget har växt.
Det har varit så extremt torrt, det som dock har växt är ogräs.
Konstigt att det växer vi...
21 hours ago
.jpg)
2 comments:
Tracey, thanks for the link!!
Hi Tracey - I am happy to find you again.
My blog is Crazy Jane at www.labanan.blogspot.com and I write about writing, chickens, knitting, frugality, dharma. My byline is 'On Living the Complicated Simple Life'. I post lots of pictures and I'm pretty eclectic on what I may post about.
I will post a link to your site on mine and may talk about it a bit in my next blog!
Post a Comment