TODAY...IS...THE...DAY!
----
"Verily great grace may go with a little gift"
--Theocritus
Thank you so much to all of you kind souls who took the time to enter your blogs and their descriptions! As promised, I asked Rosie to chose a name from the many entries.
"Verily great grace may go with a little gift"
--Theocritus
Thank you so much to all of you kind souls who took the time to enter your blogs and their descriptions! As promised, I asked Rosie to chose a name from the many entries.
She pulled out this slip. CONGRATULATIONS TO... sbarnesmomo4
Sarah writes an amazing blog, Barnes of Grace. On it she tracks and lists current web give-aways for those of us addicted to entering such things!
(Is it just me, or is this win a little ironic?)

Sarah will receive this garden urn with the nest and egg embellishments!
------
Once again, I'd like to extend a tremendous....
THANK YOU
to all of you kindred spirits who entered!!
Please check NEXT WEEK when
I will be giving away a book...

Frugal Luxuries by the Seasons!

.jpg)
6 comments:
Congrats to the winner.
Thanks Tracey for having such a wonderful giveaway. It was wonderful.
Cool! Congrats to the winner :) I love the action shots of the name drawing, Tracey. What a great idea to do a giveaway!
Hi! I enjoyed finding your blog.
My blog is www.reddingmountain.com
Congratulations!! It's beautiful and perfect for the upcoming season. Blessings, Heather
Oh darn I missed the giveaway! Congratulations to the winner - she's lucky to get such a beautiful urn!
Manuela
It's really great to know that there's still a vintage garden.
Congratulations to the winner.
Post a Comment