
WIN THIS
EASTER-EGG-FILLED-WHITE-IRON-URN
Our Very First Give Away includes...
The Rustic, White-Iron Urn....
As well as the nest and decoupaged egg embellishments.
--------
Okay my good souls, it's time for my very first...
GIVE AWAY!!
This is being held in honor of my decision to TRANSFORM Kindred Spirits Letters INTO a RESOURCE BLOG.
---
TO ENTER...
simply add your blog link and tell us what your blog is about...it can be as short or as long as you like. (If you have more than one blog, please feel free to list them all!)
How to Add Your Blog:
1. Tell us about your blog or blogs in the COMMENTS section of the most current post.
2. Be sure to leave your blog link/address so other Kindred Spirits can discover you and partake of all the wonders you have to contribute.
3. Feel free to invite friends to join us (as many or as few as you want). Consider this list as a shared resource for all of us who wish to practice frugality in all its forms. You may also list other blogs you think we will enjoy and/or find useful.
PLEASE NOTE:
The list is OPEN TO ALL BLOGS...no matter the degree of frugality.
Our common bond is that we all understand that the quality of being frugal is one so powerful as to change lives and affect history.
We know that frugality in all its forms allows us to govern our destiny and produce in our lives a lovely, fertile garden of material and intangible wealth. Without it, we may be tossed upon the waves of circumstance, at the mercy of unorganized whims.
-----
WE'LL CHOOSE THE WINNER
RANDOMLY FROM THE COMMENTS LIST!
GIVE AWAY!!
This is being held in honor of my decision to TRANSFORM Kindred Spirits Letters INTO a RESOURCE BLOG.
---
TO ENTER...
simply add your blog link and tell us what your blog is about...it can be as short or as long as you like. (If you have more than one blog, please feel free to list them all!)
How to Add Your Blog:
1. Tell us about your blog or blogs in the COMMENTS section of the most current post.
2. Be sure to leave your blog link/address so other Kindred Spirits can discover you and partake of all the wonders you have to contribute.
3. Feel free to invite friends to join us (as many or as few as you want). Consider this list as a shared resource for all of us who wish to practice frugality in all its forms. You may also list other blogs you think we will enjoy and/or find useful.
PLEASE NOTE:
The list is OPEN TO ALL BLOGS...no matter the degree of frugality.
- If you know how to wring a dollar dry...WE NEED YOU.
- If you are all about enriching life with bits of beauty, creativity and lightness...WE NEED YOU.
- If you're somewhere in between...WE NEED YOU!
Our common bond is that we all understand that the quality of being frugal is one so powerful as to change lives and affect history.
We know that frugality in all its forms allows us to govern our destiny and produce in our lives a lovely, fertile garden of material and intangible wealth. Without it, we may be tossed upon the waves of circumstance, at the mercy of unorganized whims.
-----
WE'LL CHOOSE THE WINNER
RANDOMLY FROM THE COMMENTS LIST!
.jpg)
26 comments:
Beautiful giveaway...
I have two blogs. My frugal one is here http://frugalcountrymamma.blogspot.com/ It's about living frugally and debt free and how we got to where we are today.
My second blog is http://a-journey-of-scraps-and-pieces.blogspot.com/
It's mostly about my creative side, along with some odds and ends.
Thank you Tracey for such a wonderful giveaway.
Hi Tracey,
Thanks so much for having such a beautiful giveaway!
My blog is dedicated to the everyday happenings in my life. I post about many things . . . decorating, recipes, & most recently my precious new grandson, Ethan.
Hello All! Thanks so much for responding with your blog information so quickly!
For the record: Carol's blog address is http://carolsheirloomcollection.blogspot.com
(I hope you don't mind Carol).
Please feel free to include your blog address in your comments so other Kindred Spirits can easily find you (if you care to, that is :).
Thanks again!
Warmly,
Tracey
My name is Kim and my blog is http://manningfamilytree.blogspot.com/. It started out as a blog for my extended family (cousins & aunts) to keep in touch & know what is going on with each other. I still do this, but it has also warped into me participating with other bloggers mostly in decorating. But I love to decorate frugally.
My blog is not about frugality, but I consider laughter to be one of life's inexpensive luxuries! It is a quirky blog about cats, strange products, and the craziness of life.
http://eclecticcatladyland.blogspot.com
DO NOT POST DO NOT POST
Tracey, I don't think you have to put your blog links in the comments. If you highlight the name that is in blue on a comment....On my post in your comment it says scrappy quilter. Hit that and it should automatically take you to my blog.
Hope that helps.
Thank you so much Kim! I love that your blog evolved from a private family thing to sharing it with us! It's amazing how life leads us to places we never thought we'd be.
Angie...you are SO RIGHT about laughter being one of life's frugal luxuries. You make me laugh more than you know (in such a good way :).
Thanks you guys.
Warmly,
Tracey
Hi Carol SOO SORRY I didn't see the do not post request until too late (and I don't know how to delete posts).
But your question is a valid one, and I'd like to explain my reasons, because I know it does seem redundant!!
First of all, as you may have noticed, I am a bit impatient (thus the posting of the "do not post" post ;-). When I click on your name it takes me to your profile page, not your blog. I just thought I'd eliminate that step in this process. It's a little thing, but when you're browsing around it's always nice to economize on time (and you know how I feel about economizing!).
Another reason I have is more personal. I am planning to cut and paste each of the addresses and put the links and descriptions into an easily readable list or Blog Directory/Guide. Ideally, we'll have a Resource Page on this blog where, if you're trying to remember the name of that special blog you loved last week, you can refer to the directory--this will save you from going through all the past posts and comments to find it again.
Once again PLEASE FORGIVE ME for being such an impatient idiot and not reading thoroughly before posting.
That being said, I must thank you for giving me a chance to explain the method behind my madness.
Good thoughts from your friend Traceyxox
what a great giveaway!!!
Hi Tracey! What a nice idea, and what a beautiful prize (I hope I win!).
My blog is not about frugality, it's just about me and my boring life. I try to be funny sometimes, I'm always honest, and as an amateur photographer I occasionally post photographs.
http://existenceofellen.blogspot.com
~ellen~
Heh, that's okay. Now we all know why you want us to post our links. hugs friend...
Hi Tracey,
I'm very honored that you have been to my blog.
Its called A Home With A Smile.
http://ahomewithasmile.blogspot.com/
My husband is a blue-collar worker and we live comfortably on his income, I spend it wisely and try to stretch as far as possible.
I like to accomplish tasks by using what I have.
I like things to be pretty, but simple.
this Kindred Spirits blog of yours sounds like my kind of place!
I love your blog! I am a frugal-Mama of four and I love free stuff.... my super blog of great giveaway listings is http://ourbarnesofgrace.blogspot.com/.
I was looking for free products online and stumbled across blog giveaways. I started entering and realized that it was kind of a pain to jump from one blog to another and searching through their individual list of other people's giveaways, so....I decided to make a blog that had links to blogs with the best giveaways.
You can find a list of those blogs and what their giveaways are listed there.
It is fun, fast and I have already won 8 things in the past couple of months. It is worth the few minutes it takes to enter.
Thanks for inviting me to this giveaway and blog. It looks great and I will be back!
What a delightful giveaway.
My blog is www.cardinalacre.blogspot.com. It doesn't really have a single specific purpose. I use it as mostly a journal.
Oh Tracey, how thoughtful of you, what a beautiful giveaway. I like what you are doing with this blog. I have one blog called Vintage Girl and it's about my faith, my family, corners of my home, things I love, create and dream about. It will detail our plans for our market gardening adventure and making good use of our 8 acres, and living our lives deliberately and joyfully.
http://vintagegirl-heatherjean.blogspot.com/
Thanks again and have a beautiful day! Hugs, Heather
I haven't been able to leave many comments since I'm on a borrowed computer. :)
Here's my blog:
http://coffeeteabooksandme.blogspot.com/
Tracey,
What a lovely giveaway! Please do enter my blog.
My name is Gina and my blog is Simply Heart and Home
http://www.simplyheartandhome.com/
Heart and home are always dear. :)
On my blog, I share recipes, homemaking tips, experiences, and friendship. I am a romantic and long for simpler times.
How lovely....and my blog is bits and pieces...little bit of everything from thrifting finds to politics to books and movies and family. It will be evolving and hopefully go to more decorating...as I learn what I am doing.
Fun giveaway, I love to find new and interesting blogs, like this one!
My blog is www.royaltouchart.blogspot.com It is about my creative side mostly, to help promote what I do and sell.
But it is about all my life, my fun, my family, my decorating , antiques and so on.
And I am meeting alot of fun people with it!
I am now a true blogland addict!
Queen of my own castle only!
Linda
Hello,
i like to be in the drawing, please enter me.
my blog is:
http://www.guilitta2000.blogspot.com/
and is about my hybby and photos and life.
Sorry for the bad english
greeting
Guilitta from Germany
I love this giveaway! I have two blogs. My first blog is about my family!
my second blog is all about giveaways!I could use some beauty in my home! thanks a bunch!
Looks like I started my blog just in time for this giveaway! So far, not much is happening in my blog but I have BIG plans. First of all is to learn how to upload photos! Come see me @ http://shedreamsbig.blogspot.com. Really want to be like you all and have a really cool blog!
Looks like I started my blog just in time for this giveaway! So far, there are just a few of my thoughts but I have BIG plans for my blog. Come see me @http://shedreamsbig.blogspot.com. I want to have cool blogs like all of you!
My blog is all about living a creative life. I like to decorate my home, cook and bake...and try new recipes, travel and do all sorts of crafts! Lately I have made aprons, apron ornaments, softies, Bears, a little scrapbook, and on and on it goes! I love shopping at thrift stores and local food markets. I am becoming more and more fond of ETSY, too! Love your blog! Thanks!
http://lavenderdreamstoo.blogspot.com/
i have one blog www. the crownedcasa.blogspot.com. I am a decorating fanatic. I need color in my life and home. Sometimes i blog about what i am feeling or whatever. This is my ecsapism. I am a obsessed blogger! I love to look at other blogs too. Specially in there homes. Mishelle
OOOH goodness, as soon as I saw that, I fell in love!! I'ts beautiful!
my blog is www.hersoutherncharm.blogspot.com
Its about all things homemaking, crafting, my walk with God, and anything southern and preppy! ;)
Post a Comment