Photo: Green and Natural ParentingWe live in a society that almost always seem to emphasize that a good life full of luxuries requires lots of money. This book [Frugal Luxuries] shows how this just isn’t so. It also shows how being frugal is an art we can cultivate to improve our lives and simplify them or perhaps even realize that we already have all the luxuries we need and value...
Click HERE to read the full article.
-------
Green and Natural Parenting is an inspiring blog, chock full of valuable sources and interesting ideas for how to live a frugally luxurious life while remaining conscious and respectful of our resources (personal and en mass).
Tiffany, who writes this inspiring blog, is a Kindred Spirit who offers her own unique and valuable perspective on simple, frugal living. Please go visit her and say "hello" when you have a moment.
You can visit Tiffany by clicking HERE.
.jpg)
2 comments:
Thanks for the link. I'll definitely be checking it out. Hugs..
Sounds interesting. I'll have to check it out. It's funny. I have so much fun doing this here at home & making things from scratch. I don't focus on the frugality of it all,even though it is, I just enjoy the act of creativity just for its own sake.
Post a Comment