DET BLOMMAR I ALLA FALL HOS ANDRA MEN INTE HOS MIG
-
I år har det varit det sämsta året i vår trädgård, inget har växt.
Det har varit så extremt torrt, det som dock har växt är ogräs.
Konstigt att det växer vi...
21 hours ago
.jpg)
4 comments:
So very, very true. I find I'm so much more content with little. I love open spaces in my home where there is "nothing". It satisfies my soul and brings me peace.
Thanks for sharing it with us. This is one wise columnist!!
So true...My MIL has tons of big plastic tupperwares that she keeps out in a trailer parked on her farm...an old semi trailer...That is the only reminder I need. (Except on Christmas:)~Then I needed this reminder of yours :) So thank you!
Hi Libbie!
So glad this post hit the right spot at the right time for you. I hope you have a lovely, stress~free holiday season.
Warmly,
Tracey
That article really hit it (and me) on the head. I've often thought that we are in the midst of the plastic era, but I never thought of it being the age of excess. How true.
Post a Comment